Make an Apple into a Honey Bowl
- a washed apple
- lemon juice
- paring knife.
- Have an adult remove the core of the apple and hollow out the sides, being careful not to cut through the sides or bottom.
- Rub lemon juice on the cut inside to keep it from turning brown.
- Fill the apple with honey and place it in the center of a plate. Surround your apple honey dish with lemon juice sprinkled apple slices for dipping. Enjoy!
- Set out dishes of different varieties of honey, like clover, poplar, wildflower, blueberry and orange blossom.
- Have apples and challah pieces ready for dipping.
- After sampling, let everyone pick their favorite. For a graphing project, make a graph of the results.