Ages 3 - 6.
Use an apple and red paint for a quick craft.
- Cut the apple in half length-wise.
- You can put a fork in the apple to make it easier to use as a stamp.
- Dip the apple in red paint and then stamp it all over your construction paper.
- If you cut the apple across in half, separating the top from the bottom, you will print a star pattern.
- For greater durability, substitute a potato. Cut potato in half, use a cookie cutter or knife to shape, and print on on different types of surfaces to create holiday greeting cards, decorative tee shirts, ane unique wrapping paper.