Materials (for each menorah):
- Paper plate
- 10 marshmallows
- Canned frosting
- Food coloring
- Birthday candles or small pretzel sticks
- On a paper plate, line up nine marshmallows. 'Glue' them down with the frosting.
- On the middle or end one, add one more marshmallow so that it is taller for the shamash (helper candle).
- Paint them with milk mixed with food coloring.
- Push small birthday cake candles into the marshmallows for a menorah that you can really use or use pretzel sticks for one you can really eat.